Top Posts & Pages
- Confession - from St Faustina's Divine Mercy Diary
- St Brigid's Prayer to release Holy Souls
- FRIENDS OF THE SUFFERING SOULS
- Whole Divine Mercy Diary Online
- St Teresa of Avila on how to fight Evil Spirits
- Fulton Sheen on Priesthood - Part I
- The Saints on Purgatory: St Therese of Lisieux
- The Suffering & Trials of St Paul......wow!
- Remarkable Facts on the Stigmata
- Living in Secret As a Catholic in Saudi Arabia
Search The Blog
Most Recent posts
The Cure of Ars
St Therese of Lisieux
St Gemma Galgani
Alex Mellins on The Promises of Divine Mercy…
- A Priest’s Conversion Story
- A Vocation Story
- After Communion Reflection
- Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Eucharistic Adoration
- God’s Unfathomable Mercy
- How Temptations Help Us
- Stations of the Cross Meditations
- The Power of Humility
- The Power of the Cross
- The Priest’s Role in Confession
- The Three Greatest Confessions in History
- Three Kinds of Love
- What Is Mortal Sin?
- What is Papal Infallibility?
- Who is Jesus?
- Whole Divine Mercy Diary
- Why Confess to a Priest?
- Why is there Suffering?
- Why Pray The Rosary?
Tag Archives: satan
Pope’s Mass: The devil hates mankind and wants to destroy it http://www.romereports.com
by Dr. William Oddie Bethany Blankley writes in the Christian Post Opinion website that “The mainstream media is at it again”: “‘The Pope And The Devil: Is Francis an Exorcist?’ an Associated Press (AP) headline reads. The AP reporter writes that ‘Francis’ obsession … Continue reading
“Temptations, discouragement and unrest are the wares offered by the enemy. Remember this: if the devil makes noise, it is a sign that he is still outside and not yet within. That which must terrify us is his peace and … Continue reading
Christians who buy into Satan’s temptation to live selfishly get swindled, while those who live life as a “gift” to others are immersed in love and the Church community, Pope Francis said. “And, we must say, with Satan the payback … Continue reading
by Sandro Magister http://chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it He refers to him continually. He combats him without respite. He does not believe him to be a myth, but a real person, the most insidious enemy of the Church In the preaching of Pope Francis, … Continue reading
The Devil: A Commentary by Fr. Barron