Top Posts & Pages
- Confession - from St Faustina's Divine Mercy Diary
- St Brigid's Prayer to release Holy Souls
- FRIENDS OF THE SUFFERING SOULS
- Whole Divine Mercy Diary Online
- St Teresa of Avila on how to fight Evil Spirits
- Fulton Sheen on Priesthood - Part I
- The Saints on Purgatory: St Therese of Lisieux
- The Suffering & Trials of St Paul......wow!
- Remarkable Facts on the Stigmata
- Living in Secret As a Catholic in Saudi Arabia
Search The Blog
Most Recent posts
The Cure of Ars
St Therese of Lisieux
St Gemma Galgani
Alex Mellins on The Promises of Divine Mercy…
- A Priest’s Conversion Story
- A Vocation Story
- After Communion Reflection
- Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Eucharistic Adoration
- God’s Unfathomable Mercy
- How Temptations Help Us
- Stations of the Cross Meditations
- The Power of Humility
- The Power of the Cross
- The Priest’s Role in Confession
- The Three Greatest Confessions in History
- Three Kinds of Love
- What Is Mortal Sin?
- What is Papal Infallibility?
- Who is Jesus?
- Whole Divine Mercy Diary
- Why Confess to a Priest?
- Why is there Suffering?
- Why Pray The Rosary?
Tag Archives: Gospel
The psalmist today recognises that as a sinner he sees things differently to God. He pleads: “Lord make me know your ways, teach me your paths.” We can have the tendency to judge others without knowing the full picture. This … Continue reading
“If in my life I fail completely to heed others, solely out of a desire to be ‘devout’ and to perform my ‘religious duties’, then my relationship with God will also grow arid. It becomes merely ‘proper’, but loveless.” ― Pope Benedict … Continue reading