Pope Francis has continually emphasised the importance of the Sacrament of Reconciliation in the context of New Evangelisation and in the context for the need for the Priest to be merciful to those who come. He has also stressed the need for frequent confession. In that regard, Pope Francis himself will hear Confessions in St. Peter’s in Rome.
Top Posts & Pages
- Living in Secret As a Catholic in Saudi Arabia
- The Saints on Purgatory: St Therese of Lisieux
- Fulton Sheen on Priesthood - Part I
- St Teresa of Avila on how to fight Evil Spirits
- St Brigid's Prayer to release Holy Souls
- The Promises of Divine Mercy Sunday
- God's Unfathomable Mercy
- The Suffering & Trials of St Paul......wow!
- Quotes from St Gemma Galgani
- The miraculous conversion story of Claude Newman
Search The Blog
Most Recent posts
The Cure of Ars
St Therese of Lisieux
St Gemma Galgani
Alex Mellins on The Promises of Divine Mercy…
- A Priest’s Conversion Story
- A Vocation Story
- After Communion Reflection
- Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Eucharistic Adoration
- God’s Unfathomable Mercy
- How Temptations Help Us
- Stations of the Cross Meditations
- The Power of Humility
- The Power of the Cross
- The Priest’s Role in Confession
- The Three Greatest Confessions in History
- Three Kinds of Love
- What Is Mortal Sin?
- What is Papal Infallibility?
- Who is Jesus?
- Whole Divine Mercy Diary
- Why Confess to a Priest?
- Why is there Suffering?
- Why Pray The Rosary?