Pope Francis has continually emphasised the importance of the Sacrament of Reconciliation in the context of New Evangelisation and in the context for the need for the Priest to be merciful to those who come. He has also stressed the need for frequent confession. In that regard, Pope Francis himself will hear Confessions in St. Peter’s in Rome.
Top Posts & Pages
- Pope Francis' Vocation Story
- Where Can I Get Gregorian Masses Said?
- Fulton Sheen on Priesthood - Part I
- "Indifference" by St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Spiritual Dust...
- The Disciples Tell Jesus To Send the Crowd Away: Pope Francis
- What conditions are necessary for a good confession
- The Importance of Obedience - Saint Faustina
- Quote From Padre Pio on temptations
- Plenary & Partial Indulgences
Search The Blog
Most Recent posts
The Cure of Ars
St Therese of Lisieux
St Gemma Galgani
Alex Mellins on The Promises of Divine Mercy…
- A Priest’s Conversion Story
- A Vocation Story
- After Communion Reflection
- Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Eucharistic Adoration
- God’s Unfathomable Mercy
- How Temptations Help Us
- Stations of the Cross Meditations
- The Power of Humility
- The Power of the Cross
- The Priest’s Role in Confession
- The Three Greatest Confessions in History
- Three Kinds of Love
- What Is Mortal Sin?
- What is Papal Infallibility?
- Who is Jesus?
- Whole Divine Mercy Diary
- Why Confess to a Priest?
- Why is there Suffering?
- Why Pray The Rosary?